Saturday, July 17, 2010

Show Me Saturday! Photos that make you laugh

Happy Saturday! I hope you have a marvelous day & weekend. It's time for SHOW ME SATURDAY! Yay! The theme/topic is photos that make you laugh.

Remember if you want to participate to please follow the few simple rules:

1. Blog about the topic with pics, after all its SHOW ME Saturday.
2. In your blog post, please include my Renee's Ramblings button and link back to me (you can grab my button over on the side, just highlight the code, hit control & C to copy, then paste into your blog post. Easy.
3. Come back here and add your URL to the linky below.

This week, its going to be all about Jilly for me. I happened to look at some old photos recently and came across these and really laughed out loud. She was such a nut...
Lets start with the time she cut her own bangs...

Butchy

Then there was a time that she got into my make up...I asked her if she did, her reply was no...but as you can see, she is full of it...

Jilly make up
Look mom I put on makeup

Then came the time when she went to the kitchen (we lived with my mom at the time), she was really quiet so I went to check on her to discover what you are going to see below...She had stripped off all her clothing, used the drawers as a ladder, and climbed into the dishwater that my mom had used for washing dishes a little bit before... I put a censor bar on the picture, but really didn't need to for nothing showed that isn't appropriate...just didn't want to risk offending anyone...

Jilly in the sink

Next is this one...makes me LOL every time. Kids, do not try this trick at home, it was done by a professional....

Look Mom!
Wasn't she cute? Even with pretzels up her nose? Thats my silly Jilly...

I hope you enjoyed todays Show Me Saturday! I can't wait to see what you have to show me...please link up below (and follow the rules above).

QOTD: Are you SURE you don't want my dog?

Toodles!

5 comments:

Elliottsmama said...

Bree is so stinkin cute and very smart....I know Bill will take all the credit but you do a great job spending time with her and being creative

Renee said...

Thanks Cindy :)

(Those pics are Jilly in the post, but thanks for the Bree compliment:) )

Dazee Dreamer said...

In answer to your question, no I don't want your dog.

I loved your pictures. Now that I have a real camera, watch out world.

Tammy said...

Jilly is hilarious and so freaking adorable!

QOTD: I'm absolutely sure I don't want your dog. I don't want my cat either. I'm not getting any more animals. I want to experience life without animals, animal hair, animal puke. I also want to be able to go on vacation without worrying about whether the cat has enough food and water laid out to last until we come back.

Mindi said...

Oh my gosh she seriously is such a cutie!! LOVE the pictures! And what a cute idea! If you do it again I'll have to dig in our photo albums and participate!