Monday, July 12, 2010

Bored. Request a Ramble?

Everyone having a marvelous Monday? I sure hope so. Mine has been boring so far. Cleaned up the kitchen a few times, need to finish laundry and pick up the living room...what fun right?

Yesterday was a boring day too. I stayed home ALL day, because Bill's niece was supposed to drop off something and pick up a check, she never showed up so my day was wasted. Oh well, not that I had any plans anyways..I just wanted to get out for a few minutes to go get a coke :) I spent the day chillin out mostly, and I read a whole book. The book was good, and it kept me busy. Then we got a storm so I shut down the PC and cuddled with Bree...and I dozed here and there because I was exhausted from a night with very little sleep.

Saturday evening the girls & I had a fire out back in the fire pit. We roasted marshmallows and hot dogs. Moo (or dog) kept stealing Bree's marshmallows. Apparently, Moo & marshmallows don't mix well, that night she had a tummy ache and kept me awake until 2:30 a.m. with potty trips every 10 minutes. I gave her some meds at 11 for it, but apparently it didn't do anything, so I gave her another at 2:30 and put her outside...and I said screw it and I went to bed. It was nice out, and the garage back door was open so she could go in the garage if she needed, so as long as she wasn't barking her head off she was staying out because I needed some darn sleep! I finally fell asleep, and Bree woke me up at 4, she wanted milk, and needed to go potty, and wanted me to lay with her. I dozed a bit while laying with her, but since its very uncomfortable I didn't get much sleep that way. Once she was sound asleep again I headed back to my bed. Guess what? At 5:20 she woke up and wanted me again. (Side note, I let Moo back in at 4 when Bree woke me and she was quiet the rest of the night) I got back into my bed around 6:15 and slept till 7:45-ish. I was tired and kinda cranky all day.

So, since I was bored today, I got to thinking (scary I know...). I know I've done something like this before, where I ask my readers what they want to know about me, and then I answer the questions so its a Q & A of Renee. I thought Request a Ramble would be a good name for this LOL. Last time I did this, I basically got NO questions to answer :( No one loved me apparently. I'm hoping for a better turn out this time. If you have questions you'd like me to answer please leave them in the comments on this post. Later this week I'll answer them, I might even vlog it.

QOTD: Who/What is your favorite Disney character?

Toodles!

P. S. Should I continue with Renee's Recipe Round-Up? or wait till fall maybe since everyone seems so busy during the summer, maybe they don't have time to post recipes..?

6 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

hmmm. I'm going to think of a really good question for you to answer. be scared. be very, very scared. :)

Anonymous said...

Is Jesus still a part of your life?
When you were 6 you understood what it meant to ask Jesus into your heart.

Tammy said...

Cinderella was my favourite growing up. I don't have a favourite now but that's because I love them all.

I really haven't been on any blogs lately, including my own which is why I haven't been participating lately. I also don't participate if I don't have a recipe to provide. Sorry.

I'm gone nearly every weekend and then I spend the rest of the week trying to do all the things I couldn't do over the weekend. Summers are rough in our house. Don't forget, I'll be gone for about 10 days starting on June 23rd, I believe. Then I have a week at home to get my house ready for my mom's arrival. She'll be here two weeks so I won't be around much then either.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

Are you where you thought you would be 10 years ago?
If you could change your first name, would you?
YOu cant have coffee, alcohol, or juice for a month. What do you drink?
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Who is your favorite President, past or present?
What kind of shoes are your favorite?
Where would you live if you could live anywhere?


:)

Mindi said...

Please continue with the recipe round up-I will participate when I can!!