Here's the deal...I get the questions from Mama M.'s site, and I answer them. You too can participate by going to her site, and following the rules, and linking up. OR, you can take the easy/lazy way out of it and answer the questions in my comment area :) Up to you! Here we go:
1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
2. Do you dream in color?
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
1. Well, my memory totally bites..I do remember a doll I think I called her Baby Dear. I don't recall having a blanket, and no, I don't still have it. (Tomorrow I'll be doing my Show Me Saturday, and the topic/theme is childhood toys! Wanna come play along?)
2. Yes, I do dream in color. I have very vivid, and very ODD dreams. My husband thinks I've totally lost my marbles when I tell him about my dreams.
3. I'm 5'4"ish, I think. I don't really wanna be shorter or taller, I just wanna be thinner :)
4. I don't have a GPS, I'm to poor. Instead I have the voice of my husband, or children telling me to go here, turn there etc.
5. I try to park near a corral so I can return it easily. I don't like to leave Bree in the vehicle alone, and I don't like her walking around in parking lots either, and she is heavy to carry, so if there is no corral around, I sometimes leave the cart. If I do that though, I try to butt it up against a light pole or something or keep it clear of other cars so it doesn't do any damage. One time the weather was cold & nasty, I put Bree in the van, and looked for a nearby corral, there wasn't any close-by, the only one was really far, so I left the cart. Some old dude yelled at me! Bite me old man.
There ya have it! Please join in.
Remember, tomorrow is Show Me Saturday. That means you blog about the topic/theme WITH PICTURES (after all, its SHOW ME Saturday), and link up. Check out previous Show Me Saturday posts to get the full effect if you need to. I hope to see you tomorrow linking up with me. The topic/theme is CHILDHOOD TOYS, show me your favorites :)