Friday, January 29, 2010

Do you know...?

Just a quick post tonight. Miss Bree is STILL awake, and I'm super tired, if I don't post something quick I'll not be able to keep my eyes open to type.

I was just wondering if you and your significant other have seperate computers. If you do, are they password protected? Do you know your significate others password?

Bill & I have our own pcs. We both have passwords. He has always known mine, I got to thinking the other day, that I have never known his. I asked him about it the other night. He was hesitant, but he did tell it to me (I think he did, could be a wrong one lol.) I don't have any plans to use it really, I was just wondering if he'd tell me :) Its only fair, he knows mine, I should know his.

Anyways, thats it for now. Miss Bree is turning cranky so maybe she'll finally stop talking and cuddle and go to sleep...Cross your fingers. Toodles!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Yes Thomas and I have separate computers. I have my laptop and he has his desktop. You don't have to have a password to get on my computer and I don't think his does wither, but I'm not sure. For our myspace, FB, etc. Of course those are password protected and we don't know each other's passwords.

Tammy said...

We have separate computers, neither has passwords on them BUT we know each others passwords, pins and logins for websites, banks, programs, games, credit cards etc.

Mindi said...

Yep, we have separate laptops. I know his because our kids always play Webkinz on both ours. He will always get on my computer without asking. I've never gotten on his without asking first. Good topic!

Unknown said...

we have seperate computers, neither are passworded. BUT for all passwords needed for online sites, we know each others passwords for everything.