Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ice Ice Baby

Mother Nature: I said I wanted a little bit of new SNOW, I said nothing about ICE.

Today we are getting freezing rain, sleet, and that type of crap. It started a little before lunchtime. School got out early since it was supposed to get bad. About an hour after school got out, the sun actually came out! I was thinking what the heck, thats it, no more ice storm? The kids got out early for sunshine?! Things were quiet for a bit, but then the freezing rain/sleet came back. Now the temp is dropping some, so we could be in for a yucky slipperier (is that a word?) then shit mess tomorrow.

I hope like heck that our power doesn't go out. It totally sucked when it did at Christmas time. I need to hunt down the flashlights again just in case...Wish us luck!

Thats all for tonight...Toodles

No comments: