Monday, January 25, 2010

Money Money Money

I'm probably dating myself here, but does anyone else remember that song? It was by Abba. Money Money Money.



Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world
No kidding, right? My world would be a lot sunnier,and funnier, if we had a little money right now. Money is a very big stress right now in our life. We are struggling, along with a lot of other people in this world. To make a long story short, we need $1000, and we need it now. Money fairy, please leave me with a nice surprise. Hey, I can dream can't I?
I have nothing fun and exciting to really post about today. I did nothing today other then laundry, lots of it. I didn't go anywhere other then to take the girls back and forth to school, and to the gas station to put my last few dollars from my wallet into my gas tank. Tomorrow is pretty much the same. But instead of gas, I'll probably be squeezing a few dollars out of my almost nothing bank account for diapers, milk, and a few other necessities. But hey, at least we have a home to live in, and heat, and electricity, and internet! :)
It's been snowing today. Not a whole lot, but what we did get is blowing like crazy, its pretty windy out there. Hopefully the ground is covered again, I was starting to see the ugly dead grass because the previous snow was melting...we can't have that! I'm a snow lover. I'm not so much a cold lover though... I'm dreading taking the dog out for her end of the day pee here shortly. Brrr.
Kelsey asked me to take some pictures of her today. She got her hair cut yesterday (paid for it herself too with babysitting money), and she wanted some new updated pics to share. So, pictures I took...several. Of course I am going to share them with you...I hope you don't mind.


Kels1
Kels2
Kels3
Kels4
K & B
J & B
B & J

I hope you enjoyed those. Now, its time for bed for me! Have a marvelous night everyone. Toodles.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm sorry about your money situation, Renee. I hope things get better for you guys soon. I like Kelsey's hair looks good! I love that first color picture! She looks so grown now! Wow! If you're not already beating the boys off with a bat you will be soon!!

Tammy said...

All your girls are gorgeous! Kelsey is really growing up and it shows in those photos. She is stunning!

I hope the money fairy comes for you and soon!

Mindi said...

OK Your girls are just gorgeous! Honestly!!