Friday, January 15, 2010

Something new, 5 Question Friday

I occasionally read Mama M's blog. She is pretty funny, and has some great stories to tell about her job. She does a thing every Friday, Five Question Friday, so I thought I'd give it a try this week. If nothing else, maybe it will bring a few new readers to my blog. I probably picked a bad week to start this, because the answers to these questions I have are kinda boring, because I'm kinda boring! Anyways, here we go...



My Little Life

1. What is the worst trouble you got into as a teenager?

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?

3. Are you a one handed or a two handed texter?

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent...or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is)?

5. Are you a pet person?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My answers

1. I don't think I got into any major trouble as a teen. I didn't drink, do drugs, hang out with wrong crowds, nothing. I was a good girl I believe...or maybe my memory is failing me...My mom might say otherwise.

2. Neither? I'd LOVE to sleep in, although I never get to. I'd love to go to bed early, although I never get to do that either. I'm an old fart, I need sleep...to bad I can't get it. If I had to pick one or the other, I'd probably say morning person.

3. I don't text. It costs extra, hubby won't let me. I'm probably the only person in this world that does not text.

4. None of the above. I am not into politics. I'm not a registered voter either. If I were, I'd vote for whoever seemed best for the job and who I liked, no matter what party they were from I think.

5. I have pets. I wish I didn't. I could live with the cats. We have 2. We have a dog as well...that I wish we didn't have. She is nothing like the great dogs I had as a child. This dog is crazy. She eats her own crap. She still isn't totally house-trained. She kills rabbits in the backyard :( And she can't be trusted around our cats, or our youngest daughter.

So there ya have it. Pretty boring. Maybe if I remember to do this next week the questions will be better suited for me. That's all for now. Toodles. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Ewww! Moo eats her own poop!!? DISGUSTING!!!