Its that time again. Time for me to participate in Mama M.'s 5 Question Friday blog hop. So, relax, put your feet up, grab a drink and a snack, and read on my friends...
1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
4. Were you ever bullied?
5. How often do you eat fast food?
My answers to these lovely questions are as followed...
1. NO. Never have. Never will. Be thankful :)
2. I'm not a huge coffee drink fan. Mainly because I'm a wuss and I like SWEET stuff, not strong bitter stuff...which is what you usually get from coffee places.
I do have 1-2 cups of Joe in the mornings when I first get up, but they are loaded..(don't laugh, don't gag LOL)...with 3 tsp of sugar, and 2 tsp of powdered flavored creamer...usually hazelnut or french vanilla.
Occasionally, I'll get a caramel latte with cream & sugar from the Dunkin' Donuts at Walmart. There is one girl there that makes them nice and sweet, if I see her working I ask for her to make my drink :)
3. I have no idea. Renee is OK with me. Its not overly popular, nor is it to off the wall...its just right.
When I was young I hated my middle name though. Everyone pronounced it DANIEL instead of DANIELLE, and that made me so mad, because by golly was was a girl, not a dude!! When I graduated high school, the VP (Ms. Jandris) called me up to get my diploma as Renee DANIEL...I was pissed and embarrassed.
I have become friends with my middle name now, and I even like it. I like it so much now, that I passed it on to Aubrey, it is her middle name too.
4. Yes I was bullied a few times (and had a stalker, does that count too? Maybe the stalker issue could be addressed in a different 5QF). I don't remember all the details of my bully issues, because I'm old and my memory sucks...plus I try to block out yucky stuff. I do remember the one, a dude at my bus stop. I think I was a freshman at the time. This dickhead dude used to harass me daily. I got so bothered by it that I even walked to a far away bus stop most of the time just to avoid him. One day, my older brother (who had graduated already) went to the bus stop with me and told this dink in a not so nice way to leave me alone, OR ELSE. Problem solved :)
5. Hahaha! I think you can tell by my fat ass photos that I'm a fast food lover. I would eat it at every meal if I could afford it. I'd also weigh a gazillion and 500 lbs, instead of just the gazillion I weigh presently. So yeah, I get fast food, way to often. Bad me. Why does everything bad have to taste so good? Evil. EVIL I TELL YOU!
I hope you enjoyed 5 Question Friday. Please join in, leave your answers in the comments, or blog it and link it over at Mama M.'s.
Now, the GOOD NEWS. Aubrey did something today that she has NEVER done before. AND, she did it twice! She went to her room, laid in her Dora bed, and fell asleep!! TWICE! This has never happened before. She normally wants to be held, rocked and or cuddled till she falls asleep. Occasionally she'll lay on the couch or floor and fall asleep watching her shows, but she has never in her life went to her bed and fallen asleep. EVER. I was over joyed. I praised her big time, and told her how awesome it was that she did that. I asked her if she'd do it tonight at bedtime, she says she will...I'll believe it when I see it. :) Please cross your fingers. Night times would be much more enjoyable if she'd learn to do this every night.
Today for breakfast we had colored pancakes. Bree picked the colors yellow, green and pink. I made Bisquick's pancakes, and jazzed it up by adding some sugar, vanilla, butter flavoring, cinnamon and banana mashed up. They are yummy. See how pretty...
Today has been a day of going here and there. Took the girls to school, came home, went to Fashion Bug, then to Walmart, then home. Then to get the girls at school, then home. Then to drop the girls off at their dads/Bria's, then home. Now I'm home to stay for the night and in my comfy clothes, whew!
Tomorrow we are going to visit Gram. Bree will play, and I'll help mom with stuff she needs done. Then it will be home for Bree to play play doh with daddy :) Sunday is Kelsey's 16Th birthday. Scary. God help me. LOL.
Here is a picture, hopefully it will make you smile. Bree told me to "Clap Mommy, I'm getting married!"...
That's all for now. Toodles!
Circular Yoke Sweater
3 days ago