1. His hardworkingness (lol I don't think thats a word!) He works 2 jobs, so I can be a stay at home mom to the kids.
2. His sense of humor! Disgusting at times, but so is mine :)
3. The way he wants to always make me happy, via a candy bar, or whatever I'm craving.
4. He cooks!
5. He thinks I'm beautiful, even though I've packed on the pounds and look like a freakin moose.
6. He grocery shops :)
7. He took on my wild kids, and treated them well. He's been a bit grumpy with them lately, because he is so tired...sometimes they deserve it, other times they don't so much.
8. He is a great dad to Aubrey. He plays play-doh, princesses, tea party, the works!
9. He remembers birthdays, and anniversarys and if we have the money, I always get flowers, because he knows I love them.
10. He goes out of his way to make sure I am comfortable. When I was prego and couldn't get my fat ass up into our tall bed, he built a step thingy. He brought a stool to help me get up into his truck after my c-section. I told him my back hurts, so for Christmas he got me a chair massager thingy...stuff like that.
There are many more things of course, those are just the things that came to my tired mind at the moment.
Happy Valentine's Day Bill, I love you! I hope everyone else had a great Valentine's Day too.
This concludes the Valentine's Extravaganza, we will now go back to regular scheduled programing, starting tomorrow :)