Its Friday, which means, its Mama M.'s 5Q Friday time, and I think I'll join in again. Its fun, and I'm to tired to type anything else at the moment hehe.
1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
1. Yes, it was dark, and the kids, mom & I were going to see Christmas lights...we took country roads to the place. Shortly after we started our trip, a cat crossed my path, but I didn't see it until it was to late :( I cried and cried. I told Kelsey it was something else, I don't remember what, if she knew it was a cat she would have totally freaked out.
Another time a duck flew into my windshield as I drove over a bridge...so I didn't hit it, it hit me. I think it only got stunned, for it wasn't laying on the roadside on my way back.
2. If I have scissors handy, I'll cut it, if not, I'll pull it...just depends on the circumstances.
3. I believe I always had my own room, at least thats how I remember it. I was the only girl, so I got lucky that way.
4. I guess I would rather wear the same thing every day. I pretty much do that anyways, since I don't have much that fits my fatass anymore.
5. Hmm so many...Family Affair, Love Boat, The Gong Show lol Thats all I can come up with at the moment because I have a cranky little one wanting my attention.
Thats all for now...Toodles!