Friday, June 25, 2010

5 Question Friday 6-25-10

OK, what the hell, I might as well do 5 Question Friday, I talked myself into it. LOL. Bree fell asleep already so why not, I now have some free time on my hands. I missed last weeks because of the Relay For Life, so I shouldn't skip this week.

OK, here's how it works if you don't know...I get the questions from Mama M. and post them here, then give my answers. I will then link up to her. If you'd like to do this too please do, just go over to Mama M.'s and read the rules etc, and link up properly. Or, if you would rather, feel free to just answer the questions here in my comments area, that is fun too.





1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?


2. What is your pet peeve while driving?


3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?


4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?


5. What song best represents your life right now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. I can play a coronet, and a flute...although not very well anymore. I played both in band in school. I started with the coronet, then wanted something more girlie and small so I went to the flute.

2. I have many. Here are a few: Those that insist on pulling out in front of you when you are going 60ish, when there are no cars for miles behind me, had they just waited...then they insist on poking along...grrr. Those that don't use turn signals or turn lanes. Those that text, apply make up, read newspapers and other stupid things while driving. Those that don't put their children in proper car seats....so many I could go on and on, but I'll stop here.

3. Unlimited spa services no question about it. I have kids I can force to do housework if need be...I'd love me some spa stuff. Right now I could use a good massage, I have a sore back today.

4. I didn't go to many dances in school. But there are a few songs that take me back to my high school days of fun & friends. Madonna's Crazy For You. REO's I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore. Brian Adam's Summer of 69.

5. Ummm I don't listen to music much now. I'd probably say....Do your boobs hang low do they wobble to and fro, can you tie them in a knot can you tie them in a bow, can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier do your boobs hang low. That's a song right?

There ya go. I hope you enjoyed this installment of 5 Question Friday. I hope to see your answers either here in the comments or on your blog linked up to Mama M.'s. Happy Friday!

Tomorrow's Show Me Saturday topic/theme will be: What is in your purse! Get those pictures & posts ready to link up :)

Toodles!

3 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I totally played the flute for one year. close your mouth. I know, huh.

Anonymous said...

1. I can whistle, does that count?
2. people driving too slow or too fast and talgating.
3. Housekeeper, hands down.
4. Hats off to Larry (I dated a Larry), Breaking up is hard to do, and many more that none of you would remember, lol. I'm old!
5. It's a wonderful life, because I am grateful for so many blessings God has given me.

Mindi said...

LOVE the boob song hehehehe!