Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Renee's Recipe Round-Up - Cream of Mushroom Soup

Happy Wednesday! It's time for Renee's Recipe Round-Up. The theme for today is CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP. This means, IF you have a recipe containing CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP you can post the recipe here this week. If it does NOT have CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP in it, please do NOT post it. GOT IT? :)

Whats the theme again?

CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP!!

Here is what you do to participate:

If you would like to participate in Renee's Recipe Round-Up just follow these few simple rules:
1. Blog about a recipe that fits this weeks theme (CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP).
2. In your blog post, please include my Renee's Ramblings button and link back to me (you can grab my button over on the side, just highlight the code, hit control & C to copy, then paste into your blog post. Easy.
3. Come back here and add your URL to the linky below.
Now that we got that all said, lets rock & roll with some awesome recipes containing CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP!

I have a few recipes containing CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP. I hope you enjoy them.

Lazyman's Stew:

2 lbs chuck stew meat

1 pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix (or a Generic brand)

1 can (I use 2 actually because I like more gravy) CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP (no water)

1 8 oz can sliced mushrooms with juice

Mix all together in a casserole dish. COVER, and back for 3 hours with no peeking at 325 degrees. Serve over rice or noodles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tator Tot Casserole:

1 bag of tator tots

2 cans of CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP

cheddar cheese (Shredded)

Mix the tator tots and the soup. Put into a 9x13 pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese and bake until done, usually 30-45 min. I bake it at about 350-400 degrees.

Enjoy!

Remember to link up below, but ONLY if your recipe contains this weeks theme of CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP. Please follow the rules. Thank you for understanding, and for participating.

Toodles!



2 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Dearest twin sister,
Being the fabulous cooker of food all the time, I have no recipe to share with you. The only thing I make with Cream of Mushroom soup is homemade stuffing.

Mindi said...

My family loves tator tots! I'll have to try out this recipe for sure! And I'll try to find a recipe in my cookbook that would be good to post and I'll link up! :)