Monday, June 28, 2010

Blah.

It's been a stressful long day. Started off with a C R A N K Y Bree, which has continued allllllll darn day! I think when they cut her hair, they cut off her good girl abilities with it, and just left the cranky stuff. I sure hope tomorrow is better.

Speaking of Bree....a little heads up, if I have your phone number in my cell phone and you get a call from a little girl saying "YO!", please tell her to get off her mom's cell phone. Thanks. She keeps stealing my phone and trying to call people. The first time today she did it I was drying my hair. She came to me and said, "Mom I just called someone on your phone and said YO!" I checked my phone to discover she wasn't successful in her call, thankfully. Later tonight I was in the kitchen and I heard my cell phone dialing noise, I went to see what was going on and I catch Bree on the phone saying "YO!" she saw me coming and quickly hung up. Thankfully once again she did not succeed in making a real phone call, but its just a matter of time...beware.

The day continued to get worse and worse. It's been a day of mixed emotions, tears, forgiveness and love. I'm anxious for today to be over. I'm hoping and praying for a better day tomorrow.

A quick reminder, the Renee's Recipe Round-Up linky for the Cream of Mushroom recipes is up through Tues. night, so there is still time to add your recipes.

QOTD: How was your Monday?

Toodles!

3 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Oh Renee. It's kind of funny that she is making the calls. But I totally get the anxious type days. They just aren't good. Hang in there!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tammy said...

I'm sorry you are having such a bad day. I hope tomorrow is better for you!

QOTD: My daughter was a crank too which made things difficult but I somehow figured out how to be productive with my time while dealing with the grouch.