My dear bloggy friend Dazee has given me another award! She just LOVES me so much. Thanks Dazee :) She & I seem to have quite a bit in common, its kinda scary...but very cool. Someday, if I win the lottery I'd love to take a visit out to Utah to meet her & her daughter Mindi in person. I originally became blogging friends with Mindi first, she told me I had a lot in common with her mom too, and she was right. Both are very cool girls, and I'd love to meet them.
On to the award! This is what I got-
As per all blogger awards it seems, there are rules...some of which I'm going to have to break. Because I'm a rebel like that.
The rules say:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you. (check)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (check)
3. Link to the person who nominated you. Click here to check out her fun blog. (check)
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth – or – switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie. (check)
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies. (un-check)
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. (un-check)
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them or contact them in some way. (un-check)
I'm changing 5,6,7. I'm not going to post this to anyone, because my friends won't do it if I give it to them. So, I'm leaving it so anyone that reads my blog can feel free to do it by taking the logo and using the rules if they want. If you decide to do it and blog about it, please leave a comment and let me know so I can read it.
It would be nice if awards were just made to be given away, without having to post a bunch of stuff, and give it to a gazillion people wouldn't it? I mean, if you love a blog, give them an award that says I heart your blog :) Thats it. We should make some of those awards up, right Dazee? I mean, its fun to get awards, but everyone I know thinks its silly to have to pass them on to others and do all kinds of stuff, so they get wasted sorta. Am I making sense, because a lot of time I don't LOL.
Ok, I got side tracked, back to the agenda here. I need to make up some lies, and a truth lets see who guesses which is correct...
1. I was a party animal when I was young.
2. I parasailed once.
3. I exercise every day at the gym.
4. My husband once had to retrieve something from a personal area on my body.
5. I hate to bake.
6. I'm a heavy drinker!
7. Bungee jumping is something I've always wanted to do.
Which do you think is correct? How well do you know me? Hmm to make it more challenging, how about I do another 7, this time 1 lie, 6 truths? If you tell me in comments which is correct, please refer to the first grouping as Set A. The second Set B.
1. I've been married 3 times.
2. I've never been drunk.
3. I have been in a car going down a drag strip.
4. I used to ride a pink motor scooter around town.
5. I'm a member of the mile high club.
6. I was in a commercial.
7. I've kissed a girl...and I liked it.
There ya go! See if you can answer correctly. I'll give it a few days, and then maybe I'll blog about the correct answers.
Christmas Letter Cookies – Four Ways
23 hours ago