Saturday, November 14, 2009

Forever a Ninny?

When Bree was first learning to talk, she couldn't say Jillian, or Jilly. It always came out "Ninny". It really sounds very cute, and Jilly has gotten used to it. At one point, Bree made a song, she kept singing "Ninny Ninny Ninny Uh Oh" over and over. LOL Goofy girl I have.

Well, now that Bree is bigger, and talking so much better, I asked her the other day if she could say "Jilly" and "Jillian". Come to find out she can now say them when asked. But she refuses to call Jilly by her name, its always "Ninny".

I wonder what will come when she is older...will she finally call her sister by her name? Maybe Bree will call her Ninny forever....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is your weekend going? Totally boring here. I'm still not feeling 100% yet, so I'm trying to take it easy. Didn't do much of anything today. We did get the Christmas lights hung up outside today. We thought we'd take advantage of the warm weather to do so. Much better hanging lights when warm then when we are freezing our asses off. We won't be turning them on though until Thanksgiving night.

Tonight Bree & Jilly were being silly. They kept calling eachother a ding wing and were rolling around...all was good until Bree smacked her face onto the leg of my chair, now she has a fat lip. Poor Bree.

004
Miss Bree was so good last night. She slept from 9:30 till 7 this morning! Yay! I hope it continues. Wish us luck. Today she has had no nap, since we've been busy playing and all. She started to fall asleep at dinner but I wouldn't let her sleep, it was to late for a nap and to early for bed. Now she has gotten a second wind and is going strong at 9:00...darn it. LOL.

I think I'm going to go cuddle with her, maybe she'll start to chill and go to bed, so I can too.

Peace out. Toodles.

No comments: