Thursday, November 12, 2009

Meow meow meow, ruff ruff ruff

My darling Aubrey talks all the time. I mean ALL the time. If she is awake, she is talking. Pretty much the same for her big sister Jilly.

Right now Bree's favorite thing to say while we are driving is, "meow meow meow, ruff ruff ruff" over and over and over. Sometimes she'll switch it up and throw in a "moo moo moo" here and there or another animal sound. Then she'll say, "Dora and Boots, Dora and Boots" over and over and over. Or, she will sing the cheer Jilly taught her, well part of it anyways...She yells the first part really loud, "I WILL I WILL, rock you down, shake you up!" again, over and over and over.... I don't know if her mouth gets tired, but my ears sure do! LOL. The cheer she says all the time, not just in the van, its really cute. Sometime I want to video it, but everytime I try she stops, she is such a stinker.

As for Jilly, holy cow. Talk, sing, yell, cheer, non stop. My aching head. I think Bree learned from her. Last night I was so tempted to break out the duct tape, to tape Jilly's mouth, and then her hands, to prevent her from undoing the tape on her mouth! Haha. I didn't do it of course...some might think that would be child abuse :P

I got smart today. I am blogging early. If I wait until tonight when its quiet, I'll be to tired to think straight. Actually I'm to tired now...but tonight it will be much much worse. Last night was a rough night. I didn't get to sleep until after 11, then my darling daughter got up at 3 and didn't go back to sleep until after 5:15. At that point I thought I'd lay down too and catch a few winks before the alarm went off in an hour...but the stupid ass dog had other ideas... So, needless to say, I'm a tired and cranky mommy today. I'm really looking forward to bedtime! I hope I can stay awake to watch Grey's and Private Practice! Wish me luck.

I guess thats all for now. Still feeling crappy...hoping for improvement soon. We need to all get better so we can go see my new niece!

Toodles

No comments: