Sunday, November 8, 2009

Holy Moly

I've vowed to post daily and by George I'm going to do it if it kills me! So here I am at 11:30 p.m. holding my eyes open with toothpicks, and posting. Haha. Bree just now went to bed, the little turd. She took a late nap at Grandma's so that killed us tonight. I was falling asleep trying to get her to sleep. I'm so very tired, and sore! Why did I offer to help my mom with this wall paper removing, painting adventure?? Because I'm a good daughter, thats why...and stupid lol. I don't mind painting walls, but let me tell you, ceilings suck donkey dick. I washed the walls today, primered the walls, and painted the ceiling. Tomorrow I'm returning, providing I'm able to move my body, and putting a coat of paint on. Anyone wanna come help?

Thank you Mindi for returning, reading my blog, and commenting :) I've missed you! Without your lovely comments, it makes blogging kinda boring.

Ok, can't hold the eyelids up anymore. I'm heading to bed and praying Bree & the dumb dog let me sleep. Last night they did not. I went to bed at 10:45, Bree was up at 11, then at 1 she woke me up crying in her sleep, then at 3 she got up, and at 4:30 the dog had to pee, then at 5 Bree cried out again waking me, and then at 5:30 it was the stupid dog again! CRUEL I tell ya, why can't they be nice and let me sleep?

Ok, peace out, toodles, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: