Monday, November 2, 2009

No no no! I'm not ready!

Yesterday and today I have seen/heard Christmas videos on tv, and Christmas commercials too. I'm so not ready for this. I used to LOVE Christmas. Every year it killed me to wait till the day after Thanksgiving to set up my tree, because I had the itch to do so much earlier. I'd decorate everything and would be so filled with Christmas spirit, I LOVED this holiday so much. Now that I'm broke, I do not feel the same. Christmas commercials depress me.

Every year, I say I'll shop early. Get things on sale, hide them, and be ready long before the holiday. Every year, I fail to do so. When will I learn? By the looks of it NEVER. LOL. I seriously need to win the lottery...

I do have some good news today. Yay! Bree slept all night again! That is 2 times now since we've started this weaning adventure. I was so happy. Unfortunately I didn't get to sleep all night, thanks to the dog whining to go pee, and to me having a stomach issue at 4:30 this morning. But I'm still happy that Bree did well, even if I didn't lol. Miss Bree has been a big girl today by using her potty a lot too, even a poop in her potty! We were so excited! :) LOL just what you wanted to hear about, poop. Ha!

In yesterday's post, I mentioned my mommy group. I'd like to tell you a little more about that group. It is a group of moms that were due to have a baby in Dec. of 2007. Most of us joined when we were pregnant, but we have had a few new members come in later who had a baby in Dec. 07. We shared pregnancy info, talked about our aches and pains, good days and bad, first kicks and sounds of heartbeats. We've shared a lot with eachother and became great friends, and we are still together as a group today, and our kids are turning 2! The only problem with this group is...its an online group, and we are miles apart from eachother, so we can't hang out together in person. I love this group of mommies though, I'm glad to call them my friends.

Here are a few misc. pictures...after all, a post is no fun without pics right?
Here is my UGLY pic for my SPC I mentioned in yesterday's post...the UGLY is me, what I looked like after a long day of mowing, raking and bagging leaves, I was tired and sore, blah

162

And another ugly picture for my SPC, my ugly bathroom carpet with a few nail polish stains from my box of polish falling out of the closet one day
170

157
Jilly & Bree cuddling after trick or treating the other night

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Oh my heavens! That picture of your girls together is SO PRECIOUS!!! AND..you are far from looking bad! Honestly you look wonderful for doing all that hard labor!

There's been a furniture company that has had Christmas commercials on since before Halloween here and it had made me so ill. It's sad when I just wished they would wait until Nov. 1st! Jeez! I've become a last minute shopper with each year! Never use to be that way.

Here I go again, blah blah blah...yada yada yada...haha! Your group of friends sound wonderful! Thank goodness for the internet or I wouldn't have friends! :)

Toodles!

Renee said...

LOL I agree Mindi, if it wasn't for the internet I'd have no friends either. Pretty sad though...I wish I had some around home to hang out with.