Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trying hard to post daily

I'm trying hard to post here daily, but sometimes I don't have much to say. Well I do have stuff to say, but its all stuff that will probably bore the hell out of you all. I do have something I'd like to talk about, but I'm not sure I should. Still thinking about it. If I decide to talk about this thing that is stressing me out, I will need advice from those that read, to help me decide what to do.

Bree slept all night last night. Yay. Unfortunately though, she woke up with a cold and has been feeling icky all day and clingy too. I hope she sleeps well again tonight, but with the cold I'm thinking she won't...which is why I'm heading to bed in a minute to catch any ZZZZ's I can get. I'm ready for bed can hardly keep my eyes open and its only 9 p.m.. I'm so old.

I really hope I have more to talk about tomorrow. Don't want to make the very few readers I have leave out of boredom lol.

Here is a picture for you to hopefully get a chuckle out of. Bree colored. On Noggin (now Nick Jr.) they did a thing about face painting one day, and showed how to make a kid look like the tiger from the show Ni Hao Ki Lan. So now whenever Bree has her markers she "makes a tiger nose" she says....see for yourself:

004
I'm thankful its her face and not walls or furniture...and also very very very thankful for washable markers.

Toodles

1 comment:

Mindi said...

hahaha! Ok so I need to throw away all our markers and buy the washable because Ava is a serious wall artist! She also loves Ki Lan! You could never bore the hell out of me! :)