Friday, November 6, 2009

Thank you donkey & Bree

If you have no idea what I'm talking about when I say donkey, please read the weaning story from last month.

I am so very grateful to you donkey, for giving me my boobs back. Bree has not had any in over a week, so we are officially done. She does still ask for it, but she'll ask me if the donkey ate it all and I'll say yes, and she is ok with that. :)

Thank you Bree for starting to sleep better now too. I think in the last week we've had 3 or 4 all nighters! Im probably going to jinx myself now by saying that eek. I hope you keep up the good sleeping my beautiful Bree.

I've been trying to post every day, but I've been somewhat discouraged, since I've had no comments the last several days. Apparently my readers disappeared. :( Come back come back where ever you are! I'll do my best to come up with some kind of witty post soon :)

To tired to type anymore tonight.

Toodles

1 comment:

Mindi said...

hahah! I'm a forever reader of yours, my life has SUCKED this past week!!!!! So I've dropped off the blogosphere map-but you are bookmarked, I'll always come check in!

You made me laugh out loud-Mindi thanks you as well donkey!!