Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Aubrey!

Since I don't know if I'll have any time or energy to post tomorrow I'm going to post this now, its only a few hours till midnight anyways.

On December 19th, my baby girl turns 2! I can't believe she is 2 already, seems like just yesterday I was in the OR having a C-section. She has blossomed into such a big girl. She makes me laugh every day. She makes me pull my hair out every day too. Aubrey is so loved by everyone. Have a wonderful birthday my darling Aubrey Danielle. XOXOXO

Here is Aubrey making her 'cookie' today. It kept her busy for a bit while I worked on her cake.
006


Today, I spent the day making Aubrey's birthday cake. She is having Ni Hao Kai Lan, her favorite show now. I always make the kids cakes, so I did hers as well. It took a long time to make because I'm no artist. If I could freehand it, things would be so much easier. But instead, I have to cut out a picture, then trace it to the cake, then try to decipher my tracing lines lol. Some of the features I was able to freehand though. But it seemed to take FOREVER to get done. I suppose it didn't help that I had a toddler to keep busy during that time too, and we had many trips to the potty for her. Some with good results, some not so much, but we are trying :) Anyways...Here are some pictures of the cake:

014
015
021
025
026
Thats it for now...Toodles!

No comments: