Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What do ya wanna know about me Wednesday?

Just for fun, I thought I'd do this today. Not sure why, since no one usually comments on my blog. I guess I'll have an easy question answering session then Haha :)

If you'd like to know something about me, please ask in the comments, and I'll answer there. I'll try to answer whatever it is asked, as long as its not to X rated LOL.

Here are a few things about me now, in case you ever wondered...

* I was born in Saginaw Michigan, and lived in MI until my Freshman year of HS, when we moved to IL.

* I have 2 Brothers. I'm the only girl and the baby of the family.

* My parents, brothers & I all have "R" names. Richard, Rhea, Rick, Robb & Renee.

* I've been married 3 x's. Yes, I know, thats a lot. I'm never doing it again. Bill is stuck with me.

* I dislike small places and spiders.

Anything else you'd wanna know? Ask away!

Toodles!

1 comment:

Renee said...

See, I told ya this was going to be easy, no comments, no questions, easy peasy for mesy :) Come on, are ya chickens? Bring on some questions!